Saturday, November 10, 2018

[Blog Post #18] Riding my Tricycle

Playground!

Today I went to the playground. I rode my tricycle all the way there, I even listened to my favorite music on my kitty headphones. I brought stuff to play with too. 


Pose/Tricycle


Appearance/Clothes

[B.B]Vibrant TD {@ Bonjour Event}
TRU-Mousey flats {@ IvyWoods Event}
{Mayberry} November Cutie Pie Turkey Jean Leggings {@ IvyWoods Event}
*TD* Bento Mesh Head #Earth - Head (v.1.0.9)
3 - Body - BABY FITTED (ToddleeDoo)
7 - Deformer BABY - ShrinkeeDoo - Nappy+TinyHands (v.0.8)
[L.B] Hearts LanorTD  (skin) {@ IvyWoods Event}
/Wasabi Pills/ Aiko Mesh Hair - A
{QTP} Kawaii Cow Lollipop White {@ IvyWoods Event}
MaeLyn TDB Fitted Earth 2.48 ft Shrinkee Nappy Shape
S e a r e n - Cat Headphones
. tiptoes - Round Glasses - White
 

Logos and More



IvyWoods Event 
Event every 5th of the month to the 15th.
Find Here: (Teleport)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment