Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Adventures in Neverland Blog #2

 Adventures in Neverland!


I went to Neverland, it was as fun as it was scary! I barely escaped the wrecked ship as a crocodile tried to eat me. Little boys are probably it's favorite treat... Then I saw a tree with men hanging. I didn't know what I'd find after all that. I took my sword and saw a big skull rock. I didn't go in, it was too dark. I found pixies and they led me to a camp where lost boys and girls all live together. They told me stories about mermaids and captains. I had lots of fun with them, we even ate marshmellows roasted over a fire!
Even though I had lots of fun, my clothes got tattered, and I had to put bandaids on my scrapes and scratches when I got home. I really looked like a lost boy then. My mommy isn't going to be happy if she sees this!


Gacha Neverland by Lil Heathenz @ The Cove Experience


Outfit:

 Blue Lost Boy Outfit by Humbled
Tommy Hair By Exile 
Toddleedoo Baby
Toddleedoo Bento Head earth

 

Prop/Pose:

Pose with Skull Rock-

Little Bird Poses - Sword Fight
Little Bird Poses -  Sword

2 comments: